Sunday 16 April 2017

Kenny K GDT!

Hello - Exciting news!
I have been asked to be a Guest design team member for Kenny K Stamps. Cool Hey?!?
This image is called Dowager Countess  and the DT have the theme of Spring flowers.
Anyone who enters the current ATG challenge, which lasts all month, will get this image as a freebie - How fab is that! 

I used Echo Park This and That Graceful collection. I thought this was perfect for the image and the flower just reminds me of the Poppies and Ranunculus that I have waiting to be planted in my garden. Sadly the flowers only last through spring but they are so pretty and bright!


I covered the base card with the patterned paper and used one of the patterned panels and a greeting stickers all from the same collection - which I mounted on to Green American Crafts card. I added some gems onto the image and the greeting. I also added some stickles to the feathers and dress to make them shimmer. The final touch was to colour a Wycinaka banner black and add the sparkles. I think it all goes well with the regal image.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image -
Skin - Antique white, Blush, Soft Peach, Coral Spice and Baby pink cheeks. Cloud Blue Eyes.
Hat & Coat - Lime Green, Pear Green, Herb Green, Olive  & Moss.
Dress & Feathers - Pastel Pink, Ruby, Cardinal Red & Wild Cranberry.
Hair & Cain - Saffron, Saddle Brown, Cocoa & Walnut.

I hope to see lots of enteries into the monthly contest to get this fab image for free! Have a great Bank Holiday - See you soon,
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment: