Sunday 11 June 2017

First Place Phil.

Evening -
Firstly I don't know where this whole week has gone!! I've worked 7 days and lost track of days so I'm very late with this card! But I am getting ready for Fathers Day next weekend. (Luckily my Dad doesn't do Blogs or Facebook so I'm safe posting... )
This is First Place Phil from Dr Digi and the sentiment is from the Fathers sentiment sheet.
There is also currently a discount code available for you to stock up on Mens images until 18TH JULY  - See the link below...

This card uses background paper from My Minds Eye Miss Caroline - Dilly & Dally collection. The star is from a pack I bought at Hobbycraft donkeys years ago (So long it was no longer sticky!!) The arrows are from Doodlebug sprinkles. I used Glaze on the helmet to make it shiny!

I only used a few promarkers -
Skin - Usual
Suit - Poppy Ruby & Burgundy
Gold, Canary & Lemon
Ice Grey 1,3 & 5
https://www.facebook.com/DoctorDigi/photos/a.250739661692739.42226.248903165209722/1163094327123930/?type=3&theater
Hope you like Phil - Sure Dad will as its in the Ferrari Red colour which he calls the works team... (He used to work for the group that owns them...! No sadly we never had a Ferrari... Although I do blame him for my fast driving and my sporty Alfa... )
Right all - I have two days off... lots to do and some miles to clock up running. Also hoping to get some new running trainers... I get a little too excited about this thought!

See you soon,
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment