Wednesday, 7 June 2017

Having a Good Time

Morning -
Today is the start of a new challenge at The Paper Shelter and the theme is Flower Power. I have used this fab image called Having a good time.
I have used a paper which is glittered from Decotime pad along with some shades of blue bazzill card which I cut using My Favourite things Stitched Scalloped Basic edge dies. I cut around the image using a Lawn Fawn stitched circle die. The letters for the greeting are from Sue Wilson.


I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image - 
Skin - Usual
Wood - Sandstone, Cinnamon & Raw Sienna
Grass & Hat - Apple, Leaf Green, Forest Green & Grass. 
Cherries & Sandles - Poppy, Ruby & Burgundy. 
Cushion - Lemon, Canary & Gold. 
Top - Aquamarine & Frosted Jade. 
Shorts - True Blue & Egyptian Blue. 
Beard - Warm Grey 1 & 3.
Sky - Powder Blue.   

You can win some fab digi images at this challenge - so make sure you get your entries in...http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.uk/

Have a good day and Ill be back later with some new All Dressed Up inspiration!
Liz (:(|)x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, oh how I wish my life could be so relaxed like this chaps, youve done a brilliant job of this layout and the backing papers are so right for it to, its a stunning card and any man would be tickled pink to receive it. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and colouring
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card its fabulous love the image so much makes me smile Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card Liz! So bright and happy. I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete