Wednesday 7 June 2017

Having a Good Time

Morning -
Today is the start of a new challenge at The Paper Shelter and the theme is Flower Power. I have used this fab image called Having a good time.
I have used a paper which is glittered from Decotime pad along with some shades of blue bazzill card which I cut using My Favourite things Stitched Scalloped Basic edge dies. I cut around the image using a Lawn Fawn stitched circle die. The letters for the greeting are from Sue Wilson.


I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image - 
Skin - Usual
Wood - Sandstone, Cinnamon & Raw Sienna
Grass & Hat - Apple, Leaf Green, Forest Green & Grass. 
Cherries & Sandles - Poppy, Ruby & Burgundy. 
Cushion - Lemon, Canary & Gold. 
Top - Aquamarine & Frosted Jade. 
Shorts - True Blue & Egyptian Blue. 
Beard - Warm Grey 1 & 3.
Sky - Powder Blue.   

You can win some fab digi images at this challenge - so make sure you get your entries in...http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.uk/

Have a good day and Ill be back later with some new All Dressed Up inspiration!
Liz (:(|)x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, oh how I wish my life could be so relaxed like this chaps, youve done a brilliant job of this layout and the backing papers are so right for it to, its a stunning card and any man would be tickled pink to receive it. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card its fabulous love the image so much makes me smile Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card Liz! So bright and happy. I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. its a stunning card and any man would be tickled pink to receive it.


    หีฟิต

    ReplyDelete