Thursday 15 June 2017

Sarah's Wedding

Evening  - Im goosed today... not sure why really?!? Maybe Hayfever tablets - honestly we get some nice weather and it ruins me!!
So this card I made for the New Challenge which has just started over at the  All Dressed Up challenge Blog  and I have used the image called To Have and too hold.  This image is available from the Etsy shop - All Dressed Up Stamps
I made this card for my lovely friend at work who is currently sunning herself with her new husband on her Honeymoon. 

The background paper with gold flags is from American Crafts which I mounted onto Green satin base card. I made a panel using paper from My Minds eye called Fancy That. The wooden flags are from Scrapiniec Chipboard and I used the wooden hearts from Wycinanka and I filled these with Diamond stickles glue which I also used to add some sparkle on the wedding dress. The gold letters are from American Thickers  Dear Lizzy. Finally I added the ribbon around the base card and tied it in a  nice knot rather than a bow.

I used these promarkers & Flexmarkers -
Skin - Antique white, Blush, Soft Peach, Coral & Spice.
Dress & Waistcoat - Pastel green & Honeydew with Peach and Rose Peach.
Suit - Warm greys
Hair - Pineapple Crush, Buttercup & Sleigh Bells. Sandstone, Cinnamon & Raw Sienna.

Well thats all from me... I might hit the sack!!
Hope everyone is well,
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments: