Wednesday 7 June 2017

Sweet Succuents

Afternoon -
Have you seen the stunning new images at All Dressed Up?? You can see the full release here on the Challenge blog. I have been able to colour this one called Flower Pots and it is just lovely!! I have a really thing for Succulents at the mo and we even had them in our wedding flowers and for the Men's button holes!

The paper is from Basic Grey and called Terrarium. I mounted this in to pale pink and brown bazzill card. I tied a strip of green thin ribbon and a bow across the top. I also added some pale coloured lace across the bottom. I added some co-ordinated resin flowers and the copper foiled wording from Do Crafts. I used a My Favourite things square die to cut the image and I added liquid pearls around the scalloped of the base card and also on the plants. (White Opal, Avocado, Peacock, Mint Green & Petal Pink)

And in a shocking turn.... I did not use Promarkers!!! I used Zig Clean colour brush pens... 


I did use promarkers to colour her skin but them used these Zig pens -
Beige, Mustard, Pale Oatmeal, Mid Brown & Oatmeal - Hat
Gray & Light Gray - Shading
Pale Pink. Light Pink & Light Carmine - Dress & Flowers
Light Blue -background
Turquoise Green, Yellow Green, Mid Green, Emerald Green, Green, Light Green & Pale Green (Ha! So many greens!!!)
I used all these colours with a water brush - I think I still need more practice on this technique!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

See you all again soon,
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment