Wednesday 26 April 2017

Happy Birthday challenge at TPS

Morning -
Today is the start of a new challenge at The Paper Shelter and the theme is Birthdays. I have used this fab image called Happy Birthday. The whole Balloon theme just seemed perfect!


 I covered the base card with balloon paper from American Crafts Dear Lizzy Happy Place pad. I tied some pink and gold sparkly twine around the front. I die cut the image and the black surround using a My Favourite Things inside outside stitched frame die.
I also die cut the greeting from black using a Lawn Fawn die. Finally I coloured an Anemone chipboard balloon with promarkers and then glaze which I sprinkled with glitter crystal stars.

I coloured the image using these promarkers and flexmarkers -
Skin - Spice, Coral, Soft Peach, Blush, Antique White.
Hair & Box -  Buttercup, Pineapple crush, Sleigh Bells & Raw Sienna.
Ribbons & Balloons - Poppy & Ruby, Baby Pink & Cocktail pink, Carmine & Magenta.
Skirt - Pink Mittens, Baby Pink & Cocktail pink.

Warm Grey 2 to shade white areas.

Hope you like this latest card and I would love to see your entries in the challenge - you can enter with any image, not just The Paper Shelter and still win digis!!

http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.uk/ 

Ok - that's me for today. Be back with you soon, 
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Liz, oh wow that is stunning I love how youve used this image and the colouring is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete