Sunday 9 December 2018

Happy Christmoose

Wow - its been a bit of manic week - Rushing to get the house into a fit state as I had some friends staying over after our works christmas do - A promise I made in about September when we still believed our building work would only take 4-5 months!! But we have managed to get most of the important bits done so we have fully functioning kitchen, Bathrooms and bedrooms ! Whoop! Anyways at the christmas do there were dodgems... not the best idea when drunk as the pain in my neck proves everytime I raise my arm so mostly things have been going slowly today.So I finally got round to make this later on today than planned -  hope you don't mind!
How cool is Mortimer the Moose... and we all love a pun here at Dr Digi - so here he is wishing you a Happy Christmoose.


Have a great week, See you back here next week!
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment