Sunday 14 July 2019

Lazy Days Of Summer

Morning,
How is the weather doing round your way? Yesterday was our local parade day and it turned out nice but today is expected to be sunnier...at the mo its quite cloudy but warm. Im not sure its suitable for
Paddling Pool Peggy from Dr Digi to lounge in like on this picture. And regardless... I have to empty and sort out under the stairs whilst we still have the skip on the drive. So no lazy days of Summer for me at the mo!!
Hope your get a chance to relax today - that's what Sundays are for!



I coloured Peggy with Copics and the paper & greeting sticker is from Echo Park I love Sunshine collection. I used a My Favourite things scalloped edge die to cut the blue paper and a posca pen to add dots to Peggys swimsuit.

Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment