Saturday 7 December 2019

December new release at All Dressed Up Stamps

Evening -  The new releases for All Dressed Up Stamps have been showcased today by the fab Design Team. I got to play with this image called Sledging Pup.


I coloured the image with copics and used Lawn Fawn & My Favourite things dies to create the scene. The greeting is a stamp from My Favourite things and I thought it went really well with this Pup - Who is coloured grey like my fluffy Skye pup. I really hope we get some snow on a day when I am off work as I would love to see how she reacts to snow - I think she would love chasing snowballs around. 

I hope you will visit the All Dressed Up Stamps blog and All Dressed Up Facebook page and see all the other new releases and inspiration. 

Have a good weekend, 
Liz (:(|)x


No comments:

Post a Comment