Thursday 15 February 2018

All Dressed Up February challenge 78

Afternoon,
Have you seen the new challenge has started at All Dressed Up? As always its an anything goes theme as long as you use an All Dressed Up image. I've used a stamp actually called All Dressed Up which is available from various online stores as these are images designed by our Wendy and brought to life by LDRS.

I coloured the image with Copics and teamed it p with patterned paper from American Crafts Shimelle Star shine collections and cut the edge around the hexagon shape.The little gold and navy sticker is from Pink Paislee and the gold stars are from Pink Fresh. I used navy ribbon and bow from Papermania and added a greeting using a Paper Smooches stamp.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

Thanks for stopping by and I would live to see all your creations in the challenge.
Liz (:(|)x




2 comments: