Sunday 25 February 2018

Ted and his Shed

Morning - I've been doing some colouring with my Copics and Ted and his shed from Dr Digi allowed me to have a right good play with texture and colour blends. 


I kept the card pretty simple as there is lots to see in the image so i covered the base card with garden patterned paper from Pebbles Jen Hadfield Simple life collection.
I used some wood grain kraft card to make a frame using a My favourite things stitched rectangle scalloped frame die and used 3d foam squares to attach this. I used a MFT's stamp set called Sweet Succulents to stamp a pot and coloured this with copics. I used scraps of green paper to make the leaves in the pot using a MFT fab foliage die. I added some natural twine across the top and knotted on a little spade charm.

I used promarkers for the skin as I am comfy with the blends I use and I need to practice this with teh copics but overall I love the nibs of my new pens!
For the shed I used - E31, E35, E37 & E29
Pots - E33, E08 & E11
Barrel - E29 & E37
Jumper - YR31 & YR23
Glass & sky - B000
Waistcoat - B93, B95 & B92
Roof - C01 - C07
Wellies - YG63, BG96 & G85
Leaves -  YG11 & YG23

I found lots of lovely combos to use in future and love the way this card and image turned out!
Thanks for stopping in...
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment: