Wednesday 21 February 2018

Things with wings

Morning - There is a new challenge at The Paper Shelter and the theme is Things With Wings so I have used this cute twosome called Birds couple .

I die cue a piece of wood effect paper from Doodlebug using a stitched scalloped edge die and positioned it towards the branch.

I coloured the birds with copics - 
Bird - BV00, BV02 & BV13
Girl Bird - Y11, Y08, Y35 & Y17

I then used Prisma colour pencils over the top to make the birds look fluffy! 
PC 915 Lemon Yellow, PC 916 Canary Yellow & PC 1003 Spanish Orange. 
PC 956 Lilac, PC 1008 Parma Violet & PC 1007 Imperial Violet. 

I also used these prismacolours -
Leaves - PC989 Chartreuse, PC912 Apple Green & PC 909 Grass Green 
Heart -  PC 926 Carmine Red & PC 924 Crimson Red
Feet & Beak - PC 935 Black, PC 1056 70% Warm Grey, PC 1054 50 % Warm Grey & PC 1051 20% Warm Grey. 
Branch - PC 997 Beige, PC 941 Light Umber, PC 945 Sienna Brown & PC 946 Dark Brown.

I used a a stamp to make the greeting and added a matching red heart. Finally I used a white POSCA pen to add some highlights on the birds. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges - 

I really love the way the pencil adds detail over the copics and thinks these little Birds look very cute!! 
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments:

  1. Morning Liz, these two just make me smile they are so happy, is this you with hubby? Youve coloured it so beautifully and the layout and card design is just stunning. hug sShirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute this is gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete