Sunday 18 February 2018

Gripper gives big hugs.

Morning All - I will be in work when you are reading this but I can post thanks to the wonders of scheduling! So this week I have been colouring Gripper Stebson  just because he is a cracking image and I reckon he is really a big ol'softie who just wants to give you a big hug!! 


I used paper from My Minds Eye Alphabet soup collection and covered a square card base. I use a Die-namincs in and out diagonal stitched square die to cut the frame from red card and a Spellbinders nestibilities die to cut the star from black card. I die cut the greeting from gold card using Big Scripty die from Lawn Fawn and added some gold foam stars from Pink Fresh.

I used my usual skin combo for his skin but the rest of Gripper was coloured with Copics. I added little details with a gold pen and white posca pen.

Hope you like this weeks cards and come back next week to see my next Dr Digi creation,
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful what a fabulous design I love it Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete