Wednesday 21 February 2018

Have a Super day Captian Thunderpants !

Good Morning - There is a new challenge starting over at I Love Promarkers and the sponsor is Dr Digi. The theme is Anything goes so you can go wild with your creations and I hope to see lots of entries!! I have used an image called Captain Thunderpants



The background paper is from American Crafts Shimelle Starshine collection and I used a My Favourite things Die-namincs Skyline boarder die in black and gold. The SUPER stars are from Simple creative from Hobbycraft and I used them with Teeny type from Doodlebug. The gold stars are also from Doodlebug.

I used these promarkers -
Skin - Antique white, blush, soft peach, coral & Spice.
Red, Poppy, Ruby & Burgundy
Sky Blue, True Blue, Royal blue & Egyptian Blue.
Gold, canary
Black and cool greys

I think Captain Thunderpants would be fun on a night out on the town - If he could stay awake!!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

All for now, Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment