Sunday 11 February 2018

I'm Nuts about you.

Morning - I had a fun afternoon yesterday sat watching the rugby (Come on England!!) and colouring lots of images. The weather was awful - It rained all day so I didn't leave the house. (I didn't even get dressed... I showered and put clean pjs back on!!!) It was a very lazy Saturday but also quite productive for a little project we have coming up at Dr Digi.
So today's card is the last one before Valentines day and I've used  Cuddly Critters Squirrel along with a pun (You all know I love a pun!) but you could use this little fella for all sorts of occasions with a different greeting. 


I used paper from Doodlebug Kraft in colour collection and the scalloped edge die from My Favourite things. I stamped a wood grain heart and the greeting from a discontinued stamp set at Some Odd Girl. I tied a little bow of twine and attached some of the nuts that I coloured and cut out.

I used these copics -
Squirrel- YR04, YR07,E08.E18
Belly & face - E50 & E53 with Blender.
Eyes - B32
Cheeks - RV10
Acorns - E31, E35 & E15
Acorn Cups - YG67 & YG95

I might go and get some real clothes on today! Who knows??
Have a lovely day - whatever you are wearing!
Liz (:(|)x 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the perfect Saturday to me your card is great love the design on this and great stamp Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete