Saturday 25 June 2016

Fathers Day.

Hi - I didn't get round to blogging my card for Dr Digi last week so this week you have two in quick succession !! The first one I made for my Dad for Fathers Day. I've been on afternoons you see this week and so haven't really had chance to catch up with the blog. But Dad did get his card on time, along with some Guniness Sausages I bought him! (I know how to spoil him!!)

I used Kaisercraft crossword paper for the background and a strip of MFT Just delightful paper - both of which were mounted onto bazzill. I used a Papermania letter die to cut the letters and a friskar cutter to cut around the image and frame. 
The image I have used is called Weekend Walter and he is one of my favourite Dr Digi images and the one that got me hooked on them in the first place! 
I used these promarkers and flexmarkers - 
Skin - Antique White, blush, soft peach, coral, spice.
Slippers - Aniseed, Green shoots, Grass & Forest green.
Newspaper -  Warm grey 2 & 4
Dressing gown -Red, Poppy, Cardinal Red & Burgandy.
Pants - Petrol Blue, Reef Blue, Powder Blue & Grey green. 

I hope you like this card and I will be back in a few hours with another Dr Digi Dt card. 
Hope your having a lovely weekend!!!
Liz (:(|)x







No comments:

Post a Comment