Sunday 11 December 2016

Banksy Claus

Morning all -

Today's card is using Banksy Claus from Dr Digi. This is such a fab image for those tricky teenagers. I've stuck with simple red here but the beauty of digital it can be in any colour!!



































I have used paper from Studio Calico paper for the background as it reminded me of more graffitti. The brick pattern paper is from Simple Stories collection called I AM. I mounted this on black card and then added black house boarder.
I used glaze and whilst this was still sticky I added Cosmic Shimmer to make it look wet. I also used Diamond stickles on Santa's fur to give it a sparkle.

I used Red, Poppy and Cardinal red to colour the santa suit and Warm Greys 2 to 5 for his boots and gloves. I also used silver pen for the cannister.

Anyways I better get back to it... lots more cards to make yet before I'm done. Although I have got most of my Christmas shopping done after a mammoth session in Chester this week!! And if anyone is struggling to think of what to get me for Christmas - I'd love a Bansky...

Have a lovely day,
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment:

  1. This is fab I may have to pinch your idea for my teen x

    ReplyDelete