Tuesday 15 August 2017

Feeling spoilt with All Dressed Up New Challenge.

There is a new challenge starting at All dressed up challenge blog and I have used this image called Feeling Spoilt.  Well with all the stunning images at All Dressed Up - how could I not feel Spoilt! I am so lucky to have access to all the gorgeousness that Wendy creates! 


I used a My Favourite things scalloped stitched edge die to cut away the corner of the base card and layered some blue striped paper behind it which is from Doodlebug Kraft in Colour paper pad. I used a black promarker to colour the wooden chandelier which is chipboard from Wycinanka. I then used some Liquid pearls to add detail along with some gems. I then cut this down and glued to the corresponding section of the card. Across the image I added the greeting which is from Kaisercraft Clear stickers collection. Finally I added some small red hearts which I got from Hobbycraft.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image -
Skin - Antique White, Blush, Soft Peach, Cor
al & Spice with cocktail pink cheeks.
Hair - Cool Grey 2, 4 & 5
Flower & Gift - Poppy & Burgundy & Leaf green.
Table -Powder blue
Drink - Cocktail Pink
Dress -Sky Blue, True Blue, Royal Blue & Egyptian Blue.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - ATG
My creative scoop - Colour inspiration
Stamping Sensations - ATG
A gem of a challenge - Birthday Wishes
Addicted to CAS - One layer

I'm really pleased with how she turned out and think I prefer a CAS card at the moment rather than lots of layers - I'm just not very good at them!!
Liz (:(|)x

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow I just love this wonderful design with the scalloped border for the opening of your card...so clever!! Really gorgeous colors and such lovely details! :) Thanks for sharing and having me along this month!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super feminine creation and great image beautifully coloured, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, really like the scalloped border and the fab image

    Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a terrific card...just love it! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really like the scalloped border and the fab image


    หีฟิต

    ReplyDelete