Tuesday 7 November 2017

Boys Christmas Stocking.

I absolutly love new release time at All Dressed Up. I am so lucky to get these images to play with but not only that ... Wendy lets us make requests for images!! This month I was asked by  a friend to make Christmas Cards for her Son and Daughter. I really want to similar images so I could make the cards co-ordinate but I just couldn't find any such matching images... so I cheekily asked Wendy to draw them! I even got to send her photos of the children and they are just perfect little mini me's of them!! I am sure they will be really popular with lots of you out there too. 

This one is called Boys Christmas Stocking.


I covered the base card with paper from Pink Fresh December days collection and then used a scalloped edge die to cut a strip of red paper from American Crafts. I die cut a blue oval from Doodlebug paper and layered all these together with some ribbon. I cut around the image and used 3d foam to attach him to the base card. I used promarkers to colour the bottom layer of the Make It Crafty chipboard and glued them together. I added the letters to spell out Ronan from Websters Pages and I also stamped the top tag using Lawn Fawn Harolds ABC letters. Finally I used some star dust stickles on the fluff of his Santa Hat.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and flexmarkers -
Skin - Antique White, Blush, Soft peach, Coral & Spice with Baby Pink cheeks.
Hat & Top - Poppy, Ruby & Burgundy
Jeans - True Blue & Royal Blue
Shoes - Indigo Blue
Powder blue to shade white areas and Emerald Green details.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -



You Will have to wait for me to show you the Girl version  as I will be playing with that one next! But you can see all the new release images and the DT inspiration over at the All Dressed Up BLOG. 

Thanks for stopping by,
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment