Sunday 4 November 2018

Barmaid Bev and blustrery Autumn days.

Morning - sorry I am a bit later today - only finished the card last night and wanted to wait till daylight to photograph... then as there were no workmen at the house - took full advantage of not having to set an alarm and had a lie in!! We even had a pot of tea lounging in bed!! Lovely! And we are off to my sisters this afternoon for a Roast dinner. She lives in the middle of the countryside so it will be lovely on a bluster autumnal day with the big open fire. (I will make sure I am not driving so I can have a few glass of Red wine !) But first there is painting and cleaning to do so its not a completely restful day but at least I will deserve all the food and drink!
Now I reckon Our Bev the Barmaid has served a few red wines and pints... isnt't she fab! Obviously she had to have animal print clothing and big bright hair!

 
 Hope you all have a lovely Sunday, whatever you are up to -
Cheers!
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment: