Sunday 6 January 2019

Bath time Bernie and health regimes

Morning -This is my first post of 2019 so - "Happy New Year"
So today we have taken all the christmas decs down and put them away, the house has been cleaned and is pretty much habitable in all areas (Still decorating to do in the porch and stairs but got leave something to do or we'd get bored right??) and I've been for a run.

And I've been on the scales! ARGH!! So my new regime of trying to exercise and eat healthy kicks in... (Well when all the christmas chocolate has been finished off.... can't throw it away!!) And I always promise Ill do little things like body brush and moisturize daily but honestly... who has the time!! And I'd rather be colouring!! So here is Bath Time Bernie from Dr Digi - he's got his brush ready to exfoliate!!


So now its time to get into a routine and build good habits in daily.... I reckon it will last till Tuesday!!
Have a great Sunday,
Liz (:(|)x




3 comments: