Sunday 27 January 2019

Get Well Soon

Morning everyone - I'm back today with a card using Dr Digi image called Recuperating Rita

There has been so many bugs and germs going round recently so I figured I'd make this card ready for the next vicitim!! Luckily I have managed to avoid any illness ... so far at least!

I figured she would definitely be a shabby chic Kind of girl who has upcycled her bed and cabinet to go with her lovely floral Laura Ashley-esq wall paper. I'm sure its a very cosy room to recuperate in.
The greeting actually stands out a little better than this picture shows and I used Doodlebug letters to spell it out.


I hope your are all in good health and continue to be so!!
Liz (:(|)x

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this was me last week (apart from the wallpaper). You have no idea how appropriate this is. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh No! Hope you are feeling better now Dawn xx

      Delete