Sunday 3 February 2019

It is not Normal...

Hello. So you know how I'm often quite smug about jogging every now and again... well I decided I needed to go for a run on Thursday morning despite it being a bit icy and cold ... anyway - Long story short... I now have my right wrist in a splint. Luckily I had coloured a few Dr Digi images up recently so today I just needed to make it into a card. This wasn't as easy as I expected without full use of me right hand - especially when trying to cut!!

So the Mad Hatter is a perfect character for my week!! As its not Normal to go running on frozen paths. I also went a bit crazy colouring him but it was fun to do something different.



Have a great day and hope the ice is melting!
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments:

  1. I hope your wrist heals quickly. I always said exercise is bad for you. All things considered it's a fab card. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a bright and cheerful card love it Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete