Sunday 17 February 2019

Bertha's Bloomin Box

Morning - I don't know about where you live but in my neck of the woods this weekend it has been lovely weather and definitely feels like Spring is in the air - although I'm sure I saw a weather report that said more frost and cold was to come at the end of Feb. Luckily it was nice yesterday as we decided to tile our new porch floor and I was outside most of the day cutting tiles. Us crafters are very versatile in our skill sets!! 

So Dr Digi was also feeling the spring awakening and I got to play with this brand new image called Bertha's Bloomin Box.  I made it into a Mothers day card as my Mum has green fingers so this image will be perfect for her!



And I went full on bright and colourful using paper from Basic Grey and a twisted easel card base. These are really easy but effective - simply create a hill fold diagonally across the front of the card and then add a little ridge on the base card to hold it up and not slip forward. And it still folds flat and fits in a normal square envelope.


I used a greeting stamp from My Favourite things and some 3d flowers that I've had so long I can't remember where they were from!! The image was coloured with Copics.

Right - I have grouting to do!! My life is so wild!!!
Have a lovely Sunday peeps,
Liz (:(|)x


2 comments: