Sunday 7 April 2019

Love is in the air.

Afternoon -
I'm back again today as it is New Release day over at All Dressed Up Stamps and I got to play with this image called Wedding Balloon. The version of this in the shop has a veil on the bride also. But I thought it would make a perfect anniversary card as Ben proposed to me in a Hot Air Balloon (Despite him being afraid of heights!!) so Wendy was happy for me to use it without the veil. I would always recommend asking the designer / artist before you alter an image though as it could be a copyright issue.

The image was coloured with copics and I used a die to create the cloud edge and attached both pieces to acetate and glued blue stripped My Favourite things paper behind.

You can see the other new releases over at the All Dressed Up Challenge blog or at the All dressed up Facebook group.  And please share your creations with us! We love to see what everyone is making with these lovely images.

1 comment: