Wednesday 28 August 2019

Training School.

Morning - the new Challenge at The Paper Shelter is the theme of Back to School. I have chosen to play with the image called My Little Dragon Army -
It reminded me of the film "How to train your Dragon?"
So today we also pick up our new rescue Puppy... and we will be going back to school to learn how to train her. She is 5 months old and has been rescued from the streets of Romania. She has never been on a lead and is quite shy and timid at the moment so we have to be slow and gentle in her training.
Anyway enough about that - I hope you like my card and will join in the challenge.
Liz (:(|)x 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, the use of this image did make me smile and its so ideal for those teachers who were old dragons, and believe the convent School I went to had a few, its just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete