Friday 7 March 2014

Cheeky Bingo.

I've recently been using Die cut tickets and Bingo cards a lot! They are great for Birthdays by highlighting the age. So I thought I'd post a couple of examples here for you guys to see -

The images are from The Greeting Farm. This one is called Cheeky Rockabilly. 
The papers are from Echo Park - This and That Grateful range.
I used Spellbinders to cut the small die that highlights the 30 with some gems. I made some paper bunting and also added some natural coloured lace. The image is coloured with Promarkers as always! 

This Greeting Farm image is called Cheeky mate. I love this image - I think they are all fun and live up to the name. I love the retro look of them. This card I kept to a naval colour scheme of red , white and blue. The paper is from Doodlebug and the scalloped circle from Spellbinders. I used a red and white stripey ribbon and some Peel offs - including the greeting which I coloured with Promarkers. I think my peel off collection gets neglected these day and we need to start a campaign to bring them back!! 

I actually made this card a while ago but forgot to post it and as its also uses TGF Cheeky Rockabilly - I thought I'd be a bit cheeky and stick it in here to show it off! I really like the colours and tried to keep it bright and funky but a bit different with the grey background. I added some gem swirls and a resin bird. The Happy Birthday is from Craftwork Cards. The mirror frame is from Sizzix and the paper flowers are finished with some colourful resin flowers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment