Sunday 16 March 2014

Promarker Colour combo.



Just a quick post so I can attached this to Pinterest.... I've been practising colouring combos with my promarkers to try and perfect my hair! I printed off a sheets of blank heads from Some Odd Girl and started to colour.... Got a few schemes I like ... Now to put them to use in creating some cards.

I've also been distracted playing with my new gadget this week... I am the proud owner of a Silhouette Cameo... I have been watching lots of tutorials on You Tube and got loads of inspiration and ideas. I love it already and I only know a small percentage of the cool things it can do!!

This week I also got a new stash of crafty paper and embellishments from the new range at Doodlebug. I love all the stuff they produce but as soon as I saw these I HAD to have them! And I NEEDED one of every colour!!



And these below are what I created with them.... I entered them into the Some odd Girl challenges but didn't win... oh well - just have to keep trying!
I thought of the AHA video which was half Black and white cartoon when I was making this card (Not sure why?) but tried to recreate it.All the materials are Doodlebug - with the exception of the "You Rock" which is from Studio Calico. The images are both from Some Odd Girl and coloured with Promarkers.

The papers on this one are from Teresa Collins -Family collection with so Bazzill Black base card. I love these round base cards but don't use them as often as I should. I just added a few sequins and the die cut creating from My Favourite Things - Die-namics.

Right all for now - Speak soon Monkey Mates (:(|)x


No comments:

Post a Comment