Sunday 12 July 2015

Busty Brunnhilde.


This lovely lady is Brunnhilde (Excuse me not adding the inflection... I don't know how to!!) I think she is fab with her ample Bussom and booming voice!

At first I was going to colour her in with reds, gold and black and make her a very strong character but then I decided she just longed for her femininity to noted. How could I not with that bust!! So I went with the coral and turquoise and pretty flowers -  balanced it with the strong wood effect background. I'm pleased with how she has turned out... she won't take any messing around our Brunnhilde but she also just wants to be woo'ed and loved! So go pay a visit to Dr Digi and give her some attention.

The wood effect paper is from Maggie Holmes - Style effect range and I mounted this on Bazzill basics in coral. I used a Martha Stewart Punch to die cut the flower paper which is from Crate Paper 14 range. I also use the punch with Turquoise Bazzill Swiss dot paper which I layered on top of the flower paper. I glued this to the top of the wood paper and tied a gold ribbon around and into a bow. I also slipped the greeting underneath which is in a matching Turquoise colour and is from Pebbles. Finally I added Turquoise gems from Papermania which I arranged in 3's.

I used these Promarkers and Flexmarkers on Brunnhilde -
Skin - Antique White, Blush, Soft Peach, Coral & Spice.
Sheild - Warm Greys and for the wood Raw Sienna & Saddle Brown.
Horns - Satin & Sandstone.
Hair - Buttercup, Pineapple Crush & Sleigh bells.
Amour & Sword - Blue Greys
Skirt - Pastel Pink, Cocktail pink, Salmon pink & Antique Pink.
Lips  - Lipstick red and Tongue - Lipstick red & Salmon pink.

I would like to enter this card into these challenges -
Crafting Musketeers - ATG.
CCCDigi creations - 3 of a Kind .
Whimsy stamps - Ribbon.
Sister Act Card - ATG
Cards Galore - Use a digi.
Inspiration Destination - ATG
Love to Scrap - Triple play.
Crafty time - Punches or dies.

That's all for now folks. See you soon
Liz (:(|)x

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful fun and striking card - thank you for entering our CCC Digi Creations Challenge. All the best and I hope we see you again.
    Maxine
    DT CCC Digi Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi,

    Gorgous card. Love the colors you used.

    Thanks for joining us at CCC Digi Creation and good luck.

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT CCC Digi Creation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thank-you for entering the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge, “Use a digi stamp”. Regards Monika, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card! Thanks for joining us at IDCB this week! Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo . . . she IS quite ample, isn't she? Great idea to go with the feminine look; it gives a really fun touch. Thanks for playing with LTSCB. Sorry for the late comment.

    ReplyDelete