Wednesday 1 July 2015

Sunny Miss Weeble

There is a new challenge starting over at I Love Promarkers and the theme is Summer! Its just perfect for this heat wave we have had today (We will wait and see if it continues?!) I am defiantly a Sun Worshiper and love being outside in the warm weather. Its making the garden bloom too.

I made this card using an image from the sponsor of the challenge - Stitchy Bear and the image is called Miss Weeble. 
The Background papers are from Echo Park Splash collection as is the "SUNNY" sticker. I have also added some butterflies and a chinese lantern from K&Co Grand Adhesions. I added a few Martha Stewart glittery resin flower embellishments. I added a little gold detail from to the image from a pilot pen.

The promarkers I've used on Miss Weeble are -
Hair & Sash - Baby Pink, Carmine & Cerise.
Dress - Oasis & Turqoise.
Skin - Coral, Soft Peach, Blush & Antique White.
Umberella - Poppy & Ruby /  Summer Sun & Canary.
Handle - Cocoa & Henna. 

The theme is just perfect for this heat wave we have had today (We will wait and see if it continues?!) I am defiantly a Sun Worshiper and love being outside in the warm weather. Its making the garden bloom too. Im pleased with creations in the garden - (And I have the other half to thank for watering it regularly!!) So here's a couple of pics - I love my little shed and my veggie patches. We've had chicken salad for tea with freshly picked veg!


 
All for now from me. I'm back off out into the sun! (:(|)x   

4 comments:

  1. A lovely colourful card Lilibet and your garden pictures are beautiful.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and a wonderful garden Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little card and such a beautiful garden :-D
    Thank you for making such a fabulous project using our images.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    Ike
    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the love comments. Xx

    ReplyDelete