Thursday 20 August 2015

Half Pint Heroines Balloon

I forgot to blog this card... been a hectic week at work and think I've just crashed out when I've got in so not really done much blogging recently but now I'm on catch up... And I've got a lovely new laptop to play with! (Although its taking some getting used too!)

I made this card for the Balloon theme challenge over at I love promarkers 
I've had these stamps for a while but forget I have them and they are really versatile. This is from a collection from Waltzing Mouse Stamps - Half Pint Heroines.  

The papers are from My Favourite things and they are currently ... my favourite! The pad is called Dots and stripes Sorbet. The greeting is from Pebbles and all the flowers are from Prima flowers and from my huge stash.
(Which reminds me I've just bought a trouser hanger to put my ribbon reels on... I'll post a picture if it works??!)
The gems are Jade from Papermania and I used a punch which rounds the corners and did this on the black mount card also.

I used these promarkers & flexmarkers -
Skin - Soft peach, Blush & Antique white.
Balloon - Cerise, Frosted Pink & Lobster & Soft Lime, Tulip & Sunflower.
Hair & Basket - Apricot, Nutmeg, Raw sienna & Cocoa.
Bags - Oasis & Turqoise. 
Powder blue for the outline and background.

 I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Layout  
Through the purple haze - Flowers.  
A gem of a challenge - One for the girls. 

Right folks - all from me. Time for bed  - Up early again in the morning. (ie 5.30am! boo!)
Take care,
Liz (:(|)x

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card lovely colours Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I love the papers and your colouring is amazing!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous, i love the fun image and your bright colours are fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design of this card. Great Image and lovely bright colours. Thanks for sharing with us. Lisa DT Through The Purple Haze Challenges

    ReplyDelete