Wednesday 16 December 2015

Vintage Christmas - Holy Night


Todays new challenge over at I love Promarkers is Vintage / retro Christmas and the sponsor is The Paper Shelter. I have used an image called Holy Night.


This card is actually pretty simple. I covered the card base with Bo Bunny winter paper which has a lovely shimmer and glitter to the snowflakes. I used a Die cut snowflake boarder which I put some coordinating dark purple ribbon from American Crafts behind it. I also fixed a Craftworks card greeting into the die cut and used Crystal Stickers Glitter domes in the middle of the snowflakes and spread around to add some detail. I also used a silver pen and some diamond stickles to add detail to the clothing.

I used these Promarkers & flexmarkers to colour this image -
Skin - Spice, Coral, Soft Peach, Blush, Antique white & Baby Pink.
Hair - Satin, Terracotta, Burnt Sienna & Walnut.
Underjacket - Winter berry, Sugar plum & slate.
Top - Heather, Amethyst & Plum Preserve.
Cuffs and Hat band - Oasis & Cool Aqua.
 
Deer - Sandstone, Cinnamon, Cocoa & Umber.
Antlers - Henna & Walnut.
Chest - Satin & Sandstone
Holly wreath - Holly, Grass & Lush green with Ruby Berries.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
The Paper shelter -ATG

Hope your all well underway with your Christmas preparations and feeling all festive,
Liz (:(|)x

4 comments:

  1. The combination of gorgeously coloured image and beautiful papers make for a wonderful card here Lilibet. Love the glitter details too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, this is gorgeous. I have never seen that image before and I absolutely love it. Your colouring is wonderful and that with your beautiful card design has created a truly exquisite Christmas card.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete