Wednesday 20 December 2017

Chistmas shopping

Hello -  We have a joint team blog challenge for the next few weeks over the Christmas period at The Paper Shelter Blog.
The theme is Anything goes so there is no limit as to which images you could use to play along and the prizes as just as fab as ever. I have used this lovely images called  Holiday Shopping.


I have teamed it up with paper from Pink Fresh Oh Joy collection and I LOVE the blue in this collection. I used a greeting from Crate paper and used the stitched edge to line it up and match. I die cut the frame from Blue pearl card using a My Favourite things die and mounted the whole panel on to red card. And I left her pretty simple!

I used these promarkers -
Cool greys
Skin - as always!
Coat - Poppy, Ruby, Burgundy & Cool grey
Scarf - True blue, Egyptian blue &  Royal Blue /  True blue, Agean blue & Sky blue.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
Passion for promarkers - add a sentiment

I hope you get some time to craft over the festive period and if I don't blog to you again - Have a lovely Christmas and New Year,
Best wishes,
Liz (:(|)x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lilibet. Thank you so much for choosing me as your Blog Hop Comment winner! What a wonderful surprise! This card is as fabulous as always! Wow! Love those rich colours - her jacket is incredible!! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and New Year! Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome Linda. thanks for your lovely comments. Enjoy the prize and I look forward to seeing what you make with your images XXX

      Delete
  2. Wow what a stunning card Lilibet. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Great papers and embellishments too. Thanks for joining us for our Mega Christmas challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. Good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete