Sunday 10 December 2017

Happy Hour Horace forced to be Festive.

Hello - A little earlier I posted this card over on the Dr Digi facebook page.
I've combined Happy Hour Horace with the hat from Double Bass Doug and forced him to celebrate christmas. I know a few people like Horrace!!


I covered the base card with patterned paper from Pebbles and mounted the image panel onto black card. I used a saying sticker from Kaisercraft which I thought was ironic!! I also used some glaze on the glass.

I used these promarkers to colour him -
Skin - Usual
Suit -  Warm Greys,
Hat - Poppy, Ruby & Burgundy with Lime Green & Emerald with gold & canary bell.
Glass - Powder blue, linen froth, Raw Sienna & Mustard.

I hope Horace brings you some joy!
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment:

  1. Such fun this is so apt I can think of a few baa humbug !! Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete