Sunday 31 December 2017

Happy Hogmanay

Happy New Years Eve... or Hogmanay if you are in Scotland. I'm not... we are actually at friends in Wales so we are Celtic at least. But I have always fancied a New Years celebration at a big Scottish Castle on a Loch!
 So here is Hamish McDougal to wish you all a Happy New Year and I hope 2018 is a fantastic time for you all!

I used promarkers to colour the image and I used My Favourite Things wonky stitched die cut frame. I use papers from Echo Park and stamped the greeting across the bottom.

So this is me - waving goodbye to 2017 and welcoming in 2018... lets hope it holds lots of happy times for all!
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful card
    Wishing you and your family Happy New Year.
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete