Wednesday 22 August 2018

Cinderella

Morning - have you checked out our new challenge yet over at I love Promarkers? Its an Anything Goes theme with the option of Using A Die Cut Or Punch. Our sponsor is  StarStampz  and I have used Cinderella.  She was fun to colour and great to practice colouring dress folds. They are a bit dodgy in places but on the whole Im pleased with them.

I coloured the image with promarkers and used paper from My Favourite things and Lawn Fawn Really rainbow. I die cut the image panel and mat using Mft dies and I cut the star boarder die using a Sunny studio die. The greeting is from Mama Elephant and I added a little gold star gems from Papermania. 
Hope you will all join in our challenge as I love visiting everyones blogs! 
Say hi if you stop to have a look at mine too. 
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I love that star border. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous great colouring and colour choice Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete