Sunday 19 August 2018

Magic congrats

Morning - So still without a craft room so I am working with minimal kit and so... most of my current creations are very CAS! But luckily I like a clean and simple style and this card has used one of my newer paper pads from Lawn Fawn called Really Rainbow.  The image is from Dr Digi and is called That's Tragic


I used a greeting sticker from Pebbles and added a few sparkly stars from Papermania. Right thats all from me for today.
Thanks for popping by,
Liz (:(|)x

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous CAS card love the colour combo Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great CAS card Liz, lovey colour combinations...xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Argh thanks Sue - limited with my emergency crafting stash at mo!!

      Delete