Wednesday 15 August 2018

A Refreshing Break

After our summer break we are back with a new challenge at The Paper Shelter blog. The theme is dies and punches and I have used an image called A Refreshing Break. 
I'm sorry my picture isn't as good a normal but I am currently without craft room due to major house renovations so I am having to improvise on things a little!!

I used a tree die from Memory Box and a My Favourite thing stitched wonky edge die to cut the hill from Doodlebug puppy love paper pad. I also used  My Favourite things  stitched wonky edge rectangle die to cut and frame the image which I coloured using copics. Finally I added a greeting from Pebbles.

I hope you like her and will get chance to play along with the challenge.
Liz (:(|)x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, wow this is my daughter shes love jogging, the diecutting around the image really sets of a stunning card design. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete