Wednesday 12 September 2018

Autumnal Monique


Hello - its started feeling very Autumnal all of sudden around my house! The building work is continuing but I am hopeful after this week we will have a working bathroom and maybe even heating!!!
So my card for this weeks challenge at The Paper Shelter probably reflects this a little in the warm coat and colours! I have used an image called Monique
and theme is Embossing. Fairly easy theme really... if I hadn't packed all my embossing folders away at the bottom of a big pile covered in dust sheets... at least I think thats where they are?? But I did manage to use the little flower dies that have an embossed edge which I think you can just about see on the picture! 

We would love to see lots of entries into the challenge - you don't have to use a Paper shelter image to enter but if you do - you can win a whole load more!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment: