Wednesday 5 September 2018

Cute Zebra says HI!

Morning - the new challenge has just been launched at I love Promarkers . This week’s theme is Anything Goes with the option of   No Patterned papers  and the sponsor is  Fabrika Fantasy
I have used an image called  Cute Zebra 3. I love his little fat belly and all the round shapes so I used that as my design as I really struggle to not use patterened papers!!                                                 
 
I I coloured him with promarkers and used a Lawn Fawn circle die to cut him out and the red mirri card. I added some blue dots from Papermania and a greeting from Pebbles. As I am still only working on minimal crafty tools and goodies - I didn't have any glaze available to make his balloon shiny unfortunatly. I cannot wait to get my craft room back but it is still some weeks off... think a kitchen and bathroom need to take priority!! Its like camping in my own house at the mo!!! 

Right all from me, Have a great day and I hope you will all join in the challenge.
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous design its just great love the circles and shiny dots Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete