Sunday 2 September 2018

Birthday Bot celebrates

Morning - for todays Dr Digi card I have used an image called Birthday Bot. The picture is not so great as I took it late last night and I still don't have a craft room and probably won't have for some time yet!
It's the Husbands birthday next weekend and he says he doesn't need anything or want anything as we have spent lots of money lately with all the renovations but is it acceptable to not buy a single gift??? Let me know your thoughts as I still think I should get something!!
Right all for now,
Have a lovely day, Liz (:(|)x


5 comments:

  1. I love this. It's so much fun. I agree about getting your other half a little something. Even if it's a bar of his favourite chocolate or a bottle of his favourite beer. He probably isn't that bothered but it would bother me (my husband sound a lot like yours - he says he doesn't need anything but I love him and want to show him how much I appreciate him). Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed Dawn! I did get him a Shirt in the sale, a bag of kitkat bites - made him a nice dinner and got him some beer! So i reckon Im safe for another year!! xx

      Delete
  2. This is fabulous Liz, I love your colouring and your card design is wonderful...xxx <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just great a perfect design Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete