Sunday 17 March 2019

Growing Up is optional


Hello -
I am sharing you a card I made for the Father in Laws birthday last weekend. I loved this sentiment and thought this image called Duncan Disorderly was perfect to go with it.
 
Curious how the "creative process" works (Not really sure I can call what I do something so professional...!!) I wonder if you build a card or pick an image around an idea or something in your craft stash or if like me you as I just colour and see what happens!!



I used dies, Striped paper and the stamped sentiment from My Favourite things. I coloured the image with copics and the letters are Thickers from American Crafts.

I hope you like Duncan and I will be back next Sunday with more fab Dr Digi images,
Liz (:(|)x

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you. I colour an image and then try and do something with it. I love this. I've got this stamp too. I can't resist the Dr Digi images. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im trying to colour to match my papers at mo... such a huge stash I need to get using!! Glad you got the image... make sure you share it with the dr digi-ers so we can see what you do with it! I love seeing others take on an image - sometimes I need the inspiration to go outside the box a bit! xx

      Delete
  2. Brilliant card for your FIL Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He thought it was Hilarious! Thanks Ginny xx

      Delete