Friday 8 March 2019

Hugs for Mother's Day



Howdie all!
I though I should share with you my latest creation using a brand new image from All Dressed Up called Pretty Blooms.
This is a Mothers day image but I actually cut the greeting which says Love you Mummy away as I think my Mum would think I had gone made calling her Mummy - but it just shows how versatile this image is as it really could be for any type of card. I love her - I think it is a really cute image.

I coloured her with copics and used a die cut to cut out HUGS and layered some My Favourite things paper on the base card so it shows through the letters. The Happy Mothers Day across the top is a stamp from Lawn Fawn.

You can see all the other new release images and some amazing inspiration by the DT here at the ADU challenge blog  and here at the ADU facebook page
They really are lovely new images as always from our talented Wendy.

Enjoy your Friday evening folks,
Liz (:(|)x 


2 comments: