Tuesday 7 May 2019

Summer tortoises

Hello - 
Im back with the second new release images from  All dressed Up stamps from etsy. 
And this one is called Summer Tortoises  and they just screamed to me to be layered up for dimension so I printed them out several times and cut one layer away each time. There are four layers in total.

You can see all the design teams creations on the All Dressed Up Blog and on our Facebook page



The paper is from Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow collection and I coloured the image with Copics. The greeting is from Pebbles and I added a little die cut flower and leaves from My Favourite things.


I made the card  on a hill fold to be a 3d stand up base and used a brad to hold the card together.
Hope you like them and will pop along to the All Dressed Up blog and maybe join in our challenges.
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment