Wednesday 8 May 2019

Wryns Avatar

Morning - 

I coloured up this image for the Copic Uk Challenge and the theme this month is "Avatar."
This means colouring an image a bit different from what you expect... so blue skin or a green sky or a pink sheep. At first I was bit daunted by the idea but it was actually very liberating.

I have used Wryn's Glasses Tiddly inks and coloured her with blue tone skin and green hair -she was very nearly a smurf!! 
I used spotty paper from Echo Park and mounted it on Blue satin card. I used Pebbles greeting on 3d foam to add the "Hi"

I hope you like her and the effect of this challenge. Be great to see you have a go and enter!
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments:

  1. WOW! loving the blue tones smashing card Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card, Liz!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Tiddly Inks!! xx Jen DT

    ReplyDelete