Sunday 5 May 2019

Connie Confectionery

Morning -
Feeling a bit more mojo this week!! I think it was the obvious sparkle that Connie's outfit demand that told me it had to be pink! Isn't she brilliant - I would love to do this one day! How much fun would it be to jump out of a massive cake and I reckon I could probably eat a cake this big!! If you want to get this image she is called Connie Confectionery  from Dr Digi

(https://www.doctor-digi.com/connie-confectionery)
The papers are from Doodlebug and I can't for the life of me remember what make the die cut Happy Birthday is from... I've had it ages. The sparkle is Stickles star dust and I added a mixture of gems and enamel dots in co-ordinating colours.

I hope you like Our Connie and will share what you create with her!

Thanks for stopping by - have a great bank holiday weekend
Liz 

No comments:

Post a Comment