Thursday 27 June 2019

Digital Backgrounds

Hello!
The new challenge at the Paper Shelter is a Digi theme. Now this could just be a digital image but I decided to do something I've not done for a while and made a card without a coloured image. So I used the background papers from Wearing Spring
I printed them out a few times and cut less and less from each layer before I used 3d foam to attach them.


I mounted the background onto some grey card and added some Wink of Stella clear on to some of the leaves. Finally I used a Make It Crafty chippie and coloured the base layer in a matching grey colour with copics (I had to get them in somewhere right!!?) I think it looks quite effective over all and shows how many uses there are with the image packages from The Paper Shelter not just the individual image alone!! 

Liz (:(|)x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful idea to use the background paper Liz. Stunning card. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete