Friday 7 June 2019

Vicky's Kids

Hello -
today sees our latest release at All Dressed Up stamps. We are so lucky to have so much talent on the design team but Wendy who owns and draws this fab images is so generous that she even tackles our custom requests!! This image called Billy Goat Wendy created after I told her my sister had got some miniture goats and Id love a Goat image I could use for her upcoming birthday card!! Wendy produced this beauty!!!!
How many people can say they got the birthday card image drawn especially with them in mind??

I coloured the image with copics and added some texture fur to the Goat with prismacolour pencils. I die cut the image with a lawn fawn circle die and added a stamped greeting and some foam letters. Finally I added some die cut flowers and a gem.

These are my Sisters goats... they join the two sheep and have recently also been joined with two Donkeys!!




 So thats all from me - have a great weekend,
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment:

  1. They are adorable fabulous card Have a lovely weekend
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete