Sunday 27 October 2019

Fanks Drac

Morning all.
I am feeling fresh after my extra hours sleep and still buzzing from the exciting game of World Cup Rugby yesterday. England are in the final!! I am writing this whilst watching the other semi final of Wales v South Africa.
So my card today is using Drac's Dentures  from Dr Digi. Now we don't really do Halloween but it is becoming such a massive event now and Dr Digi has loads of fab fun images but my point is - they are also really good for other celebrations. So I have used this image to make a Thank You card, but it could be a Get well card or a Older Birthday card.





I've coloured Drac with copics and teamed him with Doodlebug papers and letters to spell out the greeting. The bats are little peel offs and the black gem swirls are from Hobbycraft. 

I  hope you like my card for today and have a great weekend (Despite the rain!)
Fingers crossed for an even better weekend next time with the Rugby World Cup final!!!
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment: