Wednesday 20 April 2016

2 Cool Cockatoo..

Hello - This is one of two posts today and this one is to show this image from 
The Paper Shelter called Cockatoo Rules

Today is the start of a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter and the theme is "For the Boys"
How ace is this image!!




































I used a strip of Doodlebug paper from the new Anchors Away collection. I also used doodlebug letters to spell out the 2 COOL which is on a sticker from Ikea (They really do sell everything!) I kept the card simple with a strip of ribbon and a greeting sticker from Kaiser craft. Finally I added a few enamel dots in co-ordinating colours and a little glaze on his Sunglasses and light.

I used these promarkers & flexmarkers -
Primrose, Lemon, Yellow & Canary
Pear green, Marsh green & Moss Green.
Sky, Azure & Egyptian blue
Cool grey 2 to 5 for his jacket and bike
Warm grey 1 to 5 for Beak.

I hope you like him - I think he really is "2cool"
Liz (:(|)X


No comments:

Post a Comment